RoboCup Junior (Australia) Inc. 2020-2021 Notice of AGM and Office Bearer Electrol Information
The Notice of AGM can be downloaded below.
The AGM will be held electronically, at the below link:
[Link will be available here at least 24 hours prior to the AGM]
Advanced Nominations are now open at the below link, and will close on 30/09/2020:
The Proxy Form is at the below link, and will close at 11:59pm, 13/10/2020:
The present Office Bearers and their intention to restand for election are listed below:
- President: Susan Bowler (willing to be nominated for election)
- Vice-President: James Riley (not willing to be nominated for election)
- Minutes Secretary: Brenda Gahan (willing to be nominated for election)
- Treasurer: Evan Bailey (willing to be nominated for election)
- Secretary: Evan Bailey (willing to be nominated for election)
- OnStage Coordinator: Simon Coad (willing to be nominated for election)
- Rescue Line Coordinator: Karen Binns (willing to be nominated for election)
- Rescue Maze Coordinator: Neil Grey (willing to be nominated for election)
- Soccer Coordinator: Shane Singlehurst (willing to be nominated for election)
To nominate, be nominated, or vote at the AGM, you must be a full member of the organisation with voting rights, as described under the current rules of the association. To have voting rights, you must have been a member of the association for over 14 days.
If you wish to apply for membership of the organisation, please contact the Secretary (Evan Bailey) on email@example.com.
Please note items related to Other Business include (but are not limited to):
1. Motion to rather than have the International Representative as an elected position, hence fourth call for nominations for the position of International Representative to be open for four weeks following the AGM, after which time the RCJA Executive and State Chairs will vote for the preferred candidate (nomininess will be reminded that this is an unfunded posittion). In the event this motion carries, it is intended to by special resolution at the next AGM, update the rules of the association to reflect this changed procedure.
NB, the role of Internationl Representative has been omitted to the list of roles to be elected in the Notice of AGM in anticipation of the passing of the above motion. In the event the above motion does not carry, the International Reprenetative will be elected at the AGM via the usual method.